Medically Assisted Treatment program Rates are seperate from mental health counseling fees. Please call 606-329-0727 for pricing. We have medication savings cards to save our clients up to $50.00 in savings on their RX.
Mental Health and other service rates:
- Initial visit intake $200.00
- Follow up counseling (45-60 minutes) $120.00
- Family Therapy (60 minutes) $180.00
- Group Counseling (per group) $20.00
- Drug Screening (13 panel with signed report) $35.00
- Summary letter for court order ($75.00)
- Court Appearance/Testimony ($150.00 per hour)
- Disability Assessment and Report ($250.00)
- A.D.D./ A.D.H.D. Testing Assessment and Report ($200.00)
We are unable to bill Medicare or Medicade for counseling services. However, we are in network with most major insurance carriers.
Call for In-Network Insurances.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met for this year?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is this counseling practice in my insurance's network for benefits?
- Do I have out of network benefits that would pay for services?
Reduced fee services are available for mental health counseling for patients that provide proof of income.
Cash and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not attend your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a partial cost of the session.
Questions? Please contact the office for further information. (606) 329-0727